Thursday, March 31, 2016

Listed - under contract - Sold!

Yesterday I posted that Sharron and I are still in God's Waiting Room.  Now we are amazed by the moving of God in our life and we are simply asking - God, what are You doing?

Two weeks ago we came off a very emotional weekend as we said farewell to our friends and family of North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene.  On Wednesday of that week we met with Carol Small and our home went on live on the MLS site at noon.  Within 24 hours we had over 14 viewings scheduled and by Saturday we had several attractive offers.  On that day we signed a contract for a cash offer and our home was listed as "Under Contract".

Yesterday Sharron and I met with our realtor Carol at an attorney's office as we closed on the sale of our house. Now, the house we live in belongs to another and we have secured "renter's insurance" for the next 2 months.

We are praying and crying out to God to trust Him unwavering and know that He has a plan for us.

Thank you for your prayers as we seek God's face about our future.



This is not our first time in God's Waiting Room.  As I sit at our kitchen table and I write this post I am reminded of another time we stepped out in complete trust and audacious faith to see God's faithfulness.  God just reminded me of a song that encouraged my soul then - and now.....


No comments: