Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Keeps me singing as I go....

There’s within my heart a melody
Jesus whispers sweet and low,
Fear not, I am with thee, peace, be still,
In all of life’s ebb and flow. 


Refrain:
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
Sweetest Name I know,
Fills my every longing,
Keeps me singing as I go. 


 All my life was wrecked by sin and strife, 
Discord filled my heart with pain, 
Jesus swept across the broken strings, 
Stirred the slumb’ring chords again.

Refrain:


Feasting on the riches of His grace, 
Resting ’neath His shelt’ring wing, 
Always looking on His smiling face, 
That is why I shout and sing.

Refrain:


Though sometimes He leads through waters deep,
 Trials fall across the way, 
Though sometimes the path seems rough and steep, 
See His footprints all the way.

Refrain:


Soon He’s coming back to welcome me, 
Far beyond the starry sky; 
I shall wing my flight to worlds unknown, 
I shall reign with Him on high. 

 ~Luther B. Bridgers

Now, You sing along....




No comments: