Saturday, February 13, 2021

Celebrating Birthday #66


Today is my birthday and I celebrate 66 years of life.

Today I am thankful that my mother decided to carry me to full term and give birth to me on Sunday February 13, 1955.  The President was Dwight Eisenhower and the Prime Minster of England was Winton Churchill.   


Some Fun Facts:

What does my birthday February 13, 1955 mean?

Your birthday numbers 2, 13, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavor. You are gifted with natural leadership. 

How many babies were born on February 13, 1955?

Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955.                            The estimated number of babies born on 13th February 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time

The day after my birthday, Sharron and I met Danielle and her family in Concord, NC and we took this picture of me with Jayden and Jordon: 


The next day we met with Stephanie and her family and took this picture of me 
with Alyse, Breeley and Cammie:



I am living the dream and loving life...... 




No comments: