Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Are you reading my blog?

As a new year is underway, I am realizing the 2022 may be the year that a blog is no longer a good idea and encourage others and share trustworthy sayings. Our world is certainly changing. If you enjoy or at least draw insight or encouragement from this blog, it is also a decision time for you. I have made a decision that in the past I had a number of followers and then saw the number slow down and eventually seem to drop off. I prepare my blog with thought and purpose, but unsure if anyone is actually reading it. For these reasons, I have decided that if at least 10 people comment on this post I will continue my blog and that if not, I will slowly bring my blog to a close. I hope you will let me know of your support and interest.

No comments: