Monday, June 30, 2008

Loving life

The past several days have been filled with joy and laughter. I have to admit - it was a GREAT weekend! On Saturday night the worship center at NRN was filled with loud music and worship to the Lord.
The Saturday evening concert with

was fantastic. Special thanks goes to Brain and Pastor Brittany Cottle for their hard work in bringing this concert to NRN.

Sunday was a great day at church. I really appreciated the many comments following the service. To God be the GLORY! It was very encouraging to have a visiting family pause to introduce themselves and as we stood talking in the foyer the father of the family shared with me he is a pastor and took a moment to lay his hands upon my shoulder and pray for me. It was a joy to meet Pastor Mike Schutz and his family visiting from West Grove, PA.

I think one of the main reasons I have been so upbeat this past weekend is because Alyse has been visiting. One evening Sharron prepared dinner for us and Alyse really enjoyed it:

As she was loved by the people at our church on Sunday and especially at the Birthday Fellowship she smiled and enjoyed herself. We are now getting ready to travel to meet her mom and dad. I told her how beautiful she is and she gave a simple look:

Sharron and I always enjoy the visits from Alyse. We are so thankful for Stephanie and Josh. We love our daughter Danielle. We are loving life given my such a loving God.



No comments: