Sunday, June 29, 2008

Trustworthy Sayings


Today at NRN we continued the series of message from the Book of James. I asked that people check my blog for several reasons.
First - to view this clip featuring on of my favorite songs by Mercy Me:

Another reason is for this clip about why we can trust the Bible:




Finally, I hope you have decided to spend time in God's Word today. I challenged people to take time to read the Bible for only 10 minutes every day for 30 days. Did you commit to try the 30 day test? The words of the Bible are truly trustworthy sayings. Please comment to let me know how it is going.

1 comment:

Danelle said...

Hi Pastor Rick. Thank you for a great message this morning. I hope lots of folks will participate in your challenge. I am in the process of reading from cover to cover to absorb all I can. Have a great week and we'll see you when we return from the beach.....which, by the way, I'm taking my Bible for leisurely beach reading!