Saturday, May 30, 2009

A little contest

Get ready to worship at NRN! Will plan to begin the worship experience tomorrow at NRN with this song:



Let lift our voices to the Lord!




- I know - we don't have a person to play an electric guitar at NRN... but I really like this version from Third Day!

There will be a great time of worship and celebration tomorrow at NRN. I am "pumped" about my message from 1 Peter - Chapter 3.

By the way - here is a little contest: the first person to answer this question by posting the correct answer will receive a free gift from me at church tomorrow. The question is simple:

Fill in the blank: At North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene we call people to a _________________ relationship with Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Whole Hearted
See you tomorrow Pastor

Tina said...

Whole-hearted

Rodney said...

whole-hearted