Saturday, June 13, 2009

Preparing for a worship experience


This has been a wonderful week! On June 9th Sharron and I celebrated 31 years of marriage. I thank God for my wife and the years we have been together. I cannot imagine life without her.




On this Saturday evening I am preparing for Sunday morning at NRN I have worked on my message and pray that I would do my my best to present myself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. (2 Timothy 2:15) That tomorrow I would preach the word with boldness!


Each Saturday evening I go over our order of worship to prepare myself for a worship experience to meet with God. This is what I am singing tonight:

















And tomorrow I plan to preach through the 4th chapter of First Peter in our series entitled


The Antidote





No comments: