Saturday, March 9, 2013

Preparing for worship at NRN ~ March 10 2013

This morning I am at the church work day at NRN.... come and join us if you can!

 
 


As I prepare for tomorrow at NRN I must admit that I have struggled with my message for this week.  I have so much to share as God has spoken to me through His Word.  I pray God will enable me to communicate the message that He has placed in my heart.

Here is the order of worship we have prepared for tomorrow:






We will pause for a season of prayer as we bring our prayer cards forward to the altar to begin our season of prayer leading to the annual Prayer Vigil to be held Friday March 22 and Saturday March 23.  We will pray over the cards and request for a period of 24 hours during the Prayer Vigil.





I will continue in the current teaching series:



ONE IMPORTANT REMINDER:
 
 

No comments: