Saturday, March 23, 2013

Preparing for Worship on Palm Sunday March 24 2013


Today our 24 hour  Prayer Vigil continues at NRN.  Last evening at 6:00pm I spend over an hour in prayer as I sat alone in the worship center.  Each prayer request card on the altar has been read and prayed for.  Within an hour of the beginning of the Prayer Vigil others joined me in the worship center to pray.  Prayer is being lifted to the Lord each hour for 24 hours.  This weekend NRN is more than a group of people who pray - we are now a praying church!  If you are in the area - come join us today.  We begin the last hour of the prayer vigil at 5:00pm. 

I anticipate a great moving of the Holy Spirit upon our worship tomorrow at NRN following 24 hours of prayer.  Our planned order of worship is as follows:

A scriptural welcome and call to worship - then we offer our worship unto the Lord in song.






We will pause to offer a prayer of thanksgiving to the Lord.  I am also asking the Lord if anyone will break forth in testimony and praise for the 24 hours in prayer.....




Following the time of announcements and preparing to present our financial offerings to the Lord - the worship team will sing a powerful song of God's love and sacrifice:




I will continue in the Lenten teaching series.  Here is the roll in clip for my message:

 
 
At the close of my message - we will sing together a closing song:
 
 

No comments: