Sunday, June 2, 2013

A reflection from the message today - June 2 2013

As we gathered today Pastor Jordan Unfried , Youth Pastor of NRN brought the morning message.  We honored our graduating seniors from high school and the youth worship team led the worship.

The message of the morning spoke to our heart about what the Scripture say about purity.  Here is a reflection from the message:


 
Psalm 119:9-11
How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to
your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your
commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
 
Philippians 1:9-11
 
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and
depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure
and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes
through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.
 
 
 
We followed the worship today with a family style carry in meal.  It was a fun time for all who were there! 
 

No comments: