Saturday, June 22, 2013

Preparing for worship on Sunday June 23 2013

I am very excited about what God is doing at our church!  Today I really looking forward to preaching the message God has laid upon my heart.  This morning I plan to join the neighborhood visitation team and invite our neighbors to church as I give them a freshly made loaf of bread.  At the lunch hour I will be at a meeting with some individuals from the church to discuss the possible launching of another new ministry.  God is moving in our midst. 

I invite you to join us tomorrow as I launch a new teaching series:

 
 
 
Here is the worship set we are preparing for tomorrow:
 
 
We will begin by clapping our hands in praise as we sing...
 
 











As we offer our worship to God by returning to Him a portion of what He has given to us - we will place our financial offerings in the bucket as an expression of thanks to our Lord!

As the worship leads us - I pray that the Worship Center will be filled with praise as we join in song together!





No comments: