Thursday, June 6, 2013

Alyse asking Jesus into her heart

One evening this past week Sharron and I viewed a preview of a new Christian film to be released in a few months.  It was very enjoyable and I was moved by the message of redemption.  Here is the link for more information.   When we returned home I went upstairs to check emails and work on a few projects needing my immediate attention.  I had sat in front of the computer for over an hour when I heard Sharron talking on the phone downstairs. 

I went downstairs to take a break before retiring to sleep for the night.  Sharron was close to tears and I soon discovered why.  Our 6 year old grand daughter Alyse had come into her mother's room and asked if she could ask Jesus to come into her heart.  Memories flooded into my mind of when Danielle and Stephanie made that decision when they were young children.  I watched a short video sent to Sharron's phone.  Then tears flowed from my eyes!

Technology has certainly changed over time. Stephanie recorded the moment of decision on her phone.  Here is a moment that changes everything:

No comments: