Saturday, February 21, 2015

Preparing for worship at NRN on February 22 2014


Tomorrow at North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene is going to be a great day of worship in the presence of the Almighty God!  I am so excited about the new teaching series God is laying upon my heart. 
 
I must admit it is with a little fear and trembling that I completed my manuscript for the message.  I pray our church is ready for the message I am responsible to preach tomorrow.   Come ready to meet with God and wear those "steel toed boots" because I think this message may step on a few feet. I hit me hard as I prepared.
 
Here is the order of worship we have revised and planned for tomorrow.  It is a little different than the norm:
 
 We make our plans - but God has the last word.
 
 As soon as the countdown ends - we will break out into song before the Lord!  Be ready to sing.....
 
 
 


 


Now, we pause to be reminded of opportunities to serve and Lord, come together in fellowship and grow in our relationship with Jesus.  These are the announcements for the Body of Christ at NRN!  Then we sing again about the amazing love of our God!




A New teaching series:

  Today’s Message: 
An Invitation to Sing

Today we launch a new teaching series on the importance of worship! 



 We are invited to sing to the Lord with thanksgiving and celebrate the goodness of God. Hallelujah, in Hebrew, means to greatly boast in the LORD, to joyfully praise the LORD.

An experience of value and significance, that all humans crave, accompanies the act of praising GOD. “Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!”                                             Psalm 147:1


At the close of today's message - we will place the message into application by standing to sing unto the Lord!








We now pause to bring our request to our faithful and loving God in prayer.



We conclude our time of worship today by giving honor to God with our giving. 



May God receive the glory due His name! Let us worship Him with our whole heart.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I hope to see you at this evening's Annual Winter Gala beginning at 5:30!   It is going to be fun!

No comments: