Friday, February 13, 2015

Today I celebrate a milestone in my life.

Today I celebrate a milestone birthday.  As I have spoken to several men in my "inner circle" they agree with me that this birthday is a "rite of passage" as I move into a new stage of life.  Here is a simple way I though I would share my birthday with you....





Yesterday I enjoyed a great lunch with Pastor Jordan, Kyra and Alana; Becky and Andy Joslin and Sharron as an early celebration of my birthday.  I appreciate them so much!

Last evening I enjoyed an awesome meal at the Angus Barn with good friends.  Words cannot express my appreciation for their friendship.




Here is the birthday card they presented to me:



 I opened the envelope and immediately felt pretty good about myself ....

... then I opened the card and immediately gained the right perspective....






No comments: