Conscious, Personal Communion
1. Pick a time and place.
“Prayer is the most important thing you can do for the most important people in your life.”
2. Listen before you speak.
3. Prioritize the spiritual over the circumstantial.
4. Don’t be afraid to stop and pray now.
5. Identify your prayer circles.
6. Ask whatever you wish — literally anything.
“May God give us enough imagination to pray for the salvation of whole people groups and the end of sex-trafficking.”
7. Be willing to ask one more time.
“God knows what’s best for you, and he’s listening. Don’t be afraid to pray and ask him, again.”