Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 2 of Vacation: Sun and Fun

Day 2 at North Topsail Beach. We began our family day enjoyed a great breakfast together then a lazy morning. Then the sun broke through for a beautiful day. That means - Sun and Fun to begin!

After a short walk on the beach Alyse turned to me and with hand reaching high simply said Papa and I lifted her into my arms for the walk back to our chairs.

Each time I pointed my camera to other members of my family I heard the word NO - then I agreed - we are on vacation - which means no watch on my wrist and simple dress for the beach.

Later in the afternoon we headed to a favorite spot - Andy's - for dinner. Hamburgers and hot dogs - and of course - ice cream!

This picture reminded me of a fond memory from last year.
Today was another day to re-charge my physical and emotional "batteries".

No comments: