Thursday, September 10, 2009

What gives you joy today?


On August 26 at 10:00am - I sat at my desk preparing the teaching series from the book of Philippians I posted this simple comment on my Facebook page:


Rick Hudgens This is the day the Lord has made - Let us rejoice and be glad in it! -- What gives you joy today?


Here are some of the responses from that day:


Dana Ford

Dana Ford
Being on the road to recovery from being sick for a week!

August 26 at 10:29am ·

Laura Rupert Buchanan

Laura Rupert Buchanan
A beautiful, overcast day with a gentle rain!

August 26 at 10:38am ·

Diane Immer
A quiet day at home with my daughter.

August 26 at 11:15am ·

Mike Young

Mike Young
I frequently close my office door and listen to Spanish christian music while I work. "Dios Manda LLuvia" is my favorite Spanish song. It translate to "God send the rain, rain down your spirit, heal my wounds and restore me today. I am listening to it while I write this.

August 26 at 12:15pm ·

Jill Pagels
A playdate with an old friend and her children. So many things give me joy and I have so much to be thankful for.

August 26 at 1:31pm ·

Debbie Belshe Rutler
My children being excited to learn more.

August 26 at 2:59pm ·

Susan Baker

Susan Baker
Being blessed by what I have been given, who He has made me to be, and the ability to share that with others around me.

August 26 at 3:06pm ·

Danelle Headley Betancourt
listening to Cole's little laugh!

August 26 at 6:24pm ·
To listen to the presentation of part 1 of 4 simply click HERE - Then pick the message you wish to hear. (It takes a few moments to download - but I hope you find it worth the wait.)
Now - I ask you the question: WHAT GIVES YOU JOY TODAY?

No comments: