Saturday, September 12, 2009

Make my joy complete

As I enter the worship center at NRN I experience the presence of Almighty God. We will lift our voices in unity and God will inhabit the praises of His people. For those who call NRN home - and for all those invited guest who will join us - and for all my friends and those who follow this blog - here are the worship songs we offer to the Lord:








A great Irish hymn of our faith



A new song to NRN by Chris Tomlin:



We continue in our teaching series from the book of Philippians - Chapter 2

“If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.” Philippians 2:1-2

These are trustworthy sayings....

No comments: