Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Encouragement in ministry - Derwin Gray

Each week I attempt to draw from resources to feed my soul and encourage me in ministry.  Each day I have a time in the Word of God and I have an active prayer life.  I say this because I am more and more desperate for God to move in my life and in the church I pastor.

This week I turned to a great resource. Church Leaders Live provided a free webinar.  Here is the insights from the session:

Derwin Gray is the founding and lead pastor of Transformation Church in Indian Land, South Carolina.  Transformation Church was recognized as one of the 19 fastest-growing churches in America by Outreach magazine.

Gray wrote Limitless Life: You Are More Than Your Past When God Holds Your Future and is a highly sought-after communicator.




No comments: