Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Preparing for prayer at NRN this evening

As Sharron and I are on vacation there will be a group of people at NRN this evening to pray at 6:30.  This group of prayer warriors meet each week to share prayer request and intercede for the ministries of North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene.  As I have listened to the messages from the past two weeks at NRN I am seeking God's face about my message this coming Sunday.  I am trusting God for a moving of His Holy Spirit in our midst.


As a short primer for this evening I hope you will enjoy this version of a classic gospel song "Have a little talk with Jesus"  This clip was posted on YouTube on July 16, 2012.
          
Music video by The Oak Ridge Boys performing Just a Little Talk With Jesus (feat. Bill & Gloria Gaither) [Live]. (P) (C) 2012 Spring House Music Group. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is a violation of applicable laws. Manufactured by EMI Christian Music Group.

Enjoy:



No comments: