Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Funnies: Biblical Character Theme Songs






Biblical Character Theme Songs

Noah:                           “Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head”
Adam & Eve:                “Strangers in Paradise”
Lazarus:                       “The Second Time Around”
Esther:                         “I Feel Pretty”
Job:                              “I’ve Got a Right to Sing the Blues”
Moses:                         “The Happy Wanderer”
Samson:                       “Hair”
Salome:                       “I Could Have Danced All Night”
Daniel:                         “The Lion Sleeps Tonight”
Joshua:                        “Good Vibrations”
Peter:                          “I’m Sorry”
Esau:                            “Born To Be Wild”
The Magi:                    “When You Wish Upon a Star”
Jonah:                          Any song by Hootie and the Blowfish
Elijah:                          “Up, Up, and Away”
Methuselah:                “Stayin’ Alive”

No comments: