Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some favorite worship

Here I am in Charlotte with my family. Danielle met with the doctor yesterday and he took about 80% of the stitches out of her face. She is still in quite a bit of pain and very uncomfortable. She was clearly unable to travel today, so Sharron and I decided to wait at least one more day to let her prepare for the trip back to Raleigh.

This gave me an opportunity to spend some "daddy - daughter time" with Stephanie. We had lunch and then a movie. I really enjoyed our conversation and time together.

I have been in the WORD quite a bit the last several days. Sharron has noticed that I seem a bit "down" lately. I realize I place a number of clips on my blog - but here is a collection of some of my favorite worship songs. God uses this to encourage me and bless my soul.




I praise God for His work in my life and the life of my family.
Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God" Psalm 42:5
These are truly trustworthy statements...

No comments: