Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Will you trust Him?

Since last Sunday - several people have asked about the clip I used at the close of my message. This video is the clip from the movie: FIREPROOF It ask the simple questions: " Do you realize that you need Him?" and "Will you trust Him with your life?"

Note: This clip is available from Outreach Ministry. I highly recommend their services!

After watching this video - If you make a spiritual decision - or - if you have any prayer request - or - any questions - please do not hesitate to contact me. I value your comments.

"Present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your spiritual worship." ( Romans 12:1)

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is. Be filled with the Holy Spirit." (Ephesians 5:15-18)

Remember - God cannot fill what He cannot have. I believe this is a trustworthy statement.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I would love for everyone to see that movie...thanks for the service Sunday..