Thursday, October 9, 2008

Some pictures for Stephanie

Since Alyse has been with us for one week today - I thought her mommy would like to see how she is doing at Papa's. She has been very curious - into a lot a things. I caught her today - once again climbing into the dryer.

When she saw me with the camera she tried to close the door



The time in the dryer ended after ten minutes of playing "peek a boo". She giggled often and was ready to move on to the next challenge in our home.


One day this week we took her to Bob Evans Restaurant to introduce her to chicken and noodles. She really enjoyed that trip! But hates to pose for pictures

We have had the opportunity to play almost every evening before bed time. She breaks out in a giggle when she hears me say -"Papa's gonna git you!"


We are having a wonderful time having Alyse in our home this week. I do believe she looks forward to seeing mommy on Saturday!
With every hug of my precious Alyse - I thank God that we are in North Carolina. God is working out His plan in our life.






No comments: