Saturday, October 4, 2008

Time in the rocking chair














This has been a great day as I spent time with Alyse. She arrived for a short visit with us in Raleigh. Here is Alyse coming from my office with Sharron behind her.

Yesterday, Alyse helped with the preparation of the welcome bags for the event tomorrow. Today she made a short appearance at the women's ministry kick-off at NRN. Later in the day we went to one of her favorite restaurants, Cracker Barrel, for their delicious chicken and dumplings.


We took time to sit on the rocking chairs and just relax in the beautiful NC weather.

We hope she has a good night's rest and is ready for the big service tomorrow at the Meymandi Hall in downtown Raleigh. We anticipate over 1,000 people joining us for the Centennial Celebration for the Church of the Nazarene.

It is always fun when Alyse comes to visit!

2 comments:

Because of Love said...

I think that is the most precious little girl ever!

Glad you have YOUR OWN pictures to put on your blog.

Give her a kiss for me. I miss her.

Anonymous said...

Why are there no pictures of me when I come to visit? I have to admit that she is way cuter though!