Monday, January 5, 2009

Air Travel

Sunday was another great day at NRN. I really appreciated the kind comments about the first sermon in the new series entitled: Living a High Definition Life. I look forward to bringing the second of five messages next Sunday.

As I thought about this post I wanted to share a little humor. One of my favorite comedians is Brian Regan. I encourage you to take next 8 minutes to watch this clip. As I watched it I laughed till I cried. I can hardly wait for my next trip involving air travel:



Here is a trustworthy saying: Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them.
Psalm 126:2

3 comments:

Julia said...

He is one of my favorite also...Hope you are having a good week..

Anonymous said...

He is one of my favorite also...Hope you are having a good week.

Anonymous said...

He is one of my favorite also..
Hope you are having a good week.