Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hijacked again - my response

As you probably know by now - Alyse has been visiting for several days and Stephanie arrived on Monday to stay a few days with us. Last evening she hijacked my blog and with the help of her mom - my beloved wife - she obtained some pictures from my past.

Now - my response.

First - We really enjoyed the visit. We met Stephanie last Thursday afternoon and picked up Alyse to bring her back to Raleigh. The weekend was filled with giggles and laughter.
It was great to have Alyse with us at church on Sunday at NRN.




Sharron especially enjoyed the Saturday morning as she and Alyse cuddled and watched the Backyardigans together.




We really enjoyed a few visits with our friends Phil and Joanie Richards - now known by Alyse as Uncle Phil and Aunt Joanie - though she cannot pronounced those name yet. She sees them and just calls "puppies" due to the friendly dogs at their home. It takes real love shown to secure such precious titles, but they deserve it.








Also - When I think of my past I realize that the events and people of my past have heloed to form and shape me into the person I am today but I cling to the words of Philipians 3:15 from the NLT:
"No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead..."
Those my freinds, are trustworthy statements.
Sorry - there are no video postings of Stephanie at this time.

No comments: