Monday, January 7, 2013

The BIG SECRET is revealed

I am so happy since Christmas Day!  As it came time to open the gifts around the tree my grand daughters - Alyse and Breeley sat beside me as I opened a gift from her parents:



It seems I was the last to know the BIG SECRET that was finally revealed to me that day.

The secret continued as Alyse and Breeley cam to visit us in Raleigh.  When we were at church on Sunday ( Dec 30, 2012) Alyse shared with her teacher during children's church "I have a secret."  The teacher was wise and said "then let's keep it a secret and not tell anyone."  The lesson that morning was about baby Moses.  Suddenly Alyse said once again " I have a secret."  Then she added " I can't tell you what it is - but it is something like this".. and she held up a picture of "baby Moses".  The teacher was still laughing when she related that story to Sharron. 

I think Stephanie and Josh realized this secret is too difficult to be kept by a 5 year old - so this past weekend Stephanie made a public announcement:























I am sure the secret is out now.  And by the way, the contents of the box I opened on Christmas morning was a copy of the sonogram of Baby "C" and two shirts for the girls:



 
 
Sharron and I are very excited about the news of a new grand child.
 
 



No comments: