Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Word for the Day is Beginning

At the beginning of each day, well at least within the first 25 minutes after getting out of bed, I dedicate a time to spend with the Lord.  This has become a regular habit for me.  I talk to God about what is on my heart and take a number of request to Him from my prayer list. Then I spend time in His Word.  These are the Trustworthy Sayings that I established this blog upon. I read several devotionals a day. Most of them are in my "in" box on my email each day.  This coming Sunday at NRN I will be sharing about this.

One resource I enjoy is Moment with Maxwell. This is a daily motivational thought from a trust friend - John Maxwell.  Here is the posting for today:




2 Peter 1:19 says:  And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Psalm 119: 105 says: Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.


What is your daily habit to begin each day? 

No comments: