Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sharron

An open letter to Sharron.

Happy birthday sweetheart. I am so sorry I am not with you today. This is only the second time I missed your birthday. I think the last time was in 1994 when I was in Russia.

Sharrie – you are a gift from God to me. I cannot imagine my life without you. You have brought such joy into my life. You are my love and my best friend. You are my life partner and cherished wife. You are a great mom to our daughters and a wonderful grammie to Alyse.

Though we are apart by miles today you are in my heart. I am privilege to be your husband and thank God every day for you. I hope today is a great day as you celebrate a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I thought you would like a little levity on this day. Enjoy the clip below from nationally-known Christian comedian, Jeff Allen, has some pretty funny views on diet and exercise!




Now, how about comedian Jeff Allen on closet vision. Any man that's ever gotten ready to go out with his wife, only to find that "she doesn't have a thing to wear" will appreciate this!



I love you Sharron


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: