Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Symbolic Gesture

This morning I was walking from my office toward the Worship Center only to be stopped by a number of friends who wanted me to greet Todd Vaughan. He is a die hard Kansas men's basketball fan. He is also a graduate from Kansas University.

I welcomed him and asked him to join me following the service to have these pictures taken as a symbolic gesture to my friends in Kansas and those who have infiltrated our church in Raleigh that there are no hard feelings and I wish the very best for the excellent Jayhawk team this year.


Of course Todd and Amanda are preparing for church membership in the days ahead and I will have an extra assignment for Todd to complete the course for my recommendation as a church member.


My daughter prepared the perfect blog for the Kansas - UNC game response. Thus, I copy from her:
WHAT HAPPENED !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LOST .....

I don't want to talk about it anymore...