Friday, July 8, 2016

An eclectic arrangement of random thoughts.

Over the last few weeks I have noticed several post on Facebook that caught my attention.

I have collected them for this post on my blog. Some are funny - some are thought provoking. 



 Just a little humor from a good friend.  My daughter and her husband saw this in my collection of pictures on my cell phone and asked about this.  I think they may have found it a little "cheesy".That's okay - humor with a message....  














Going through a difficult situation in life?  Be reminded today: 





















A few thoughts about the CHURCH:































































I am beginning a new challenge to loose weight over the next 90 days.  
Here are 2 of my pictures to encourage me:






No comments: